My Delicious link stream for September 22nd through September 26th:
- Seven Social Media Consultants That Deliver Tangible Value – ReadWriteWeb – Good list of people to follow in the social media space
- The Altimeter by Charlene Li: Announcing Altimeter Group – Charlene Li recently left Forester Research…now is starting her own company. She's been on of the thought leaders in the social media space, so it will be worthwhile to follow her new venture.
- Election season comes to Twitter | The Social – CNET News – This will be a fun way to 'participate' in the debates
- Simplicity and its discontents: Jason Fried vs. Fraser Kelton | Webware : Cool Web apps for everyone – CNET – This post captures some of the good points that were made last week at web2.0
- List of Enterprise Microblogging Tools: Twitter for the Intranet – Some web2.0 choices for enterprise microblogging